Monday, April 02, 2007

My Biology adventure today!

Today, I arrived to class eager to learn. And learn I did, here is the low-down!

We started off by Wallace checking our bio review sheets. Please contain your shock, I was amazed as well, to discover that not only is their a review sheet, but...

We are having a test wednesday about Vertebrates and Invertebrates. It is 60 questions plus a couple of juicy essays. SCARY!!! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Not only should you be ready for a test wednesday (or absent), but there is a vocab poem due as well. The words can be found on Wallace's school page and the poem must contain ten of these words. Though please note Wallie wants these poems to be longer than ten sentences and to actually make sense. So, get to it Busters!

Additionally, the Grand Finale of our Biology card assignment is upon us! The final card, the animal one shall be due this friday.

Listen up gang, this is a big week in our biological lives, so no sleeping, or goofing around, we need to keep our heads in the game. And Mr. Wallace, if you are reading this right now, I love you man, and I'm sorry about last friday, I'll tell you the whole story tomorrow.

PEACE AND LOVE
E.N.T. (That's how it's going to be)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh H said...

I nominate this one of the best blogs so far.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home